Shaolin Popey I 1994 DVDRip x264 AAC 410MB

Posted by






S Y N O P S I S

A high school loser dreams of winning the heart of the principal's daughter, but his chances are slim as long as her bruiser boyfriend's around. Fortunately, a chance meeting with a pair of Shaolin-trained kids (previously seen in DRAGON FROM SHAOLIN) gives him the fighting skills needed to come out on top. An unusual but entertaining blending of teen romantic comedy and martial arts slapstick


I N F O R M A T I O N

Title :
Shaolin Popey I / Shaolin Popey 1
Original Title
:
卜派小子 / Shao Lin xiao zi
Release Date
:
15 April 1994 (Hong Kong)
Starring
:
Jimmy Lin, Shao-Wen Hao, Ashton Chen, Vivian Hsu
Genres
:
Action, Comedy

 
STREAMING INDONESIA SUBBED: NO/YES
STREAMING ENGLISH SUBBED: NO/YES
Streaming Quality is 480p
NOTE: to show subtitles, you can select (cc) indonesian or english if subbed



Subtitle: English/Indonesia
 
Download Shaolin.Popey.I.1994.DVDRip.x264.AAC-indomoviemania.co
UPFILE | UPLOADAF | UPTOBOX | KUMPULBAGI | USERSCLOUD | GOOGLEDRIVE | OPENLOAD



Blog, Updated at: 12:55 AM
Powered by Blogger.